The following information is taken from the Gelato website, our fulfilment partner who prints, packs and delivers our products to your door.
The delivery time is determined by multiple factors, including but not limited to:
- The product ordered
- The print location
- The destination country
- The size of the order
- The status of the network
- The shipping method selected
Most packages are delivered 72 hours after the order has been placed and confirmed. This is thanks to the fact that today Gelato prints locally in 32 countries (see list below), thanks to our more than 100 production partners. Distributed production across multiple locations does not only speed up delivery times but also helps reduce costs, carbon emissions and enables you to support local businesses.
Tip: An overview of Gelato’s average delivery times per country can be also found here.
Gelato is constantly expanding their product range, and not all items are offered and produced in all locations. Sometimes, we may route an order to a different producer and ship the product internationally, rather than to the location closest to you. Where an order is routed is determined by an algorithm that works to ensure stock availability, production capacity, and logistics to ensure a smooth and fast delivery.
Our local presence still enables us to produce more than 85% of your orders in the same country as where they are delivered, and we are constantly expanding our network to include more countries and territories. We deliver worldwide to countries where we do not offer local production.
Note: Please note that having production capabilities in a specific country doesn’t necessarily mean that a product will be printed in that country, due to technical or logistical limitations.
Please bear in mind that the estimated delivery date shown when placing the order includes:
- Fulfillment time: the time to create your products, which depends on the product.
- Shipping time: the time to deliver from the print partner to the delivery address, which depends on the production country, delivery country, shipping method selected, the status of the network, and other factors.
Note: The estimated delivery dates are indicative and do not constitute a guarantee. For high volumes, complex formats, certain countries, or special circumstances delivery times might vary.
There are currently 2 scenarios:
- For most products, Gelato offers a flat shipping rate (go to the product in the catalog), which means that we charge the same amount to ship a product to all countries within each geographical area. The price indicated in the table shows the cost for the first product (i.e. if you order 1 item) and for any additional product (i.e. if you order more than 1 item in the same order).
- For all the other products, shipping prices might be different for each country and differ depending on the chosen shipping method.
- Geographical areas
For flat shipping rates, we have divided the world into the following geographical areas:
- Europe: see the full list of countries
- Scandinavia: Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, Sweden)
- EFTA States (excl. Norway): Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- Australia/New Zealand
- Worldwide: Rest of the World – see the full list of countries
Note:For some products, not all the shipping areas might be visible, which means that shipping for that product might not be supported in that area.
- Countries where products are printed locally:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- New Zealand
- South Korea